Want to win a free copy of Stereo Savage from Plugin Boutique? It’s easy. Come find out how!
Check out Stereo Savage — PIB/StereoSavage
All you need to do is be subscribed to my YouTube channel and post a screen cap on the Facebook video for the contest!
How to Enter
- Go Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, if you already are skip to Step 2! (LINK)
- Take a Screen Capture of the Subscription Button Like the one below
- Post the screen shot in the comments on the contest video on Facebook (LINK)
- Winner Will Be Chosen at Random on Monday! (May, 22)
Broaden Your Horizons
Achieve the stunning stereo your mix deserves. StereoSavage provides an innovative stereo toolbox, combining tried and tested studio techniques with emulations of modern and classic tools that will bring your mix to life.
Generate stereo from mono with the: VOX, DELAY, EXPAND and SPLIT programs. Place sounds precisely in the stereo field with the adjustment tools: WIDTH, PAN and ROTATION. Create movement and chorus-like effects with the LFO and retain a solid low end with the adjustable BASS BYPASS.
StereoSavage includes all of these features in a single plugin for the first time, offering the flexibility to enhance your track with dramatic effects, or add the perfect subtle finishing touches.
- Create stereo from mono sources for richer soundscapes.
- Control the placement and width of stereo sources. Separate instruments within the stereo field.
- Use the rotation effect for an incredibly natural sounding pan.
- Get lush wide vocals in seconds.
- Quick simple controls for achieving a ‘big sound’.
- Add motion and excitement with modulation.
- Retain great mono compatibility with the bass bypass feature.
- Reduce the number of vocal takes required for rich, tight, backing vocals.
Generate stereo from mono
Vox – Get that classic wide vocal sound: huge leads or rich backing choirs. It’s also brilliant on synths, guitars and has hundreds of other uses.
Delay – Use a simple delay on a channel to pan or widen a sound, this is great for percussive parts. It also has a huge benefit for club mixes where you want to pan some percussion without making either channel quieter!
Expand – Add some aggressive early reflections to make sounds stereo and engaging without adding any unwanted movement.
Split – Splits the sound up into multiple frequency bands and pans those bands left and right. Compared with the other three modes it is exceptionally natural sounding.
Width – Make it wider, make it wider than wide… Or bring it in so other sounds draw focus.
Pre – Move the panning before widening for super-wide auto-panning.
Rotation – Super-natural panning.
Add modulation to key controls for movement and excitement. Use the sync to ensure all modulation happens in time with your track. Check out the audio demos to hear this in action.
Essential for maintaining a solid low end signal by allowing the bass to be passed through the plugin unprocessed. The gain knob can be used to compensate for differences in level that may
arise as a result of the stereo processing.
Goniometer – Ultra precise goniometer for visual display of the stereo placement of your sound.
Phase Correlation – Keep a close eye on this to prevent any potential phasing issues.
Input / Output – Use the input and output peaks to help keep things balanced.
Most of the examples start with an untreated example showing the original sounds before stereo savage was applied. The only difference between the untreated sounds and the treated sounds is the addition of the StereoSavage plugin. Learn more about the processing of the sound HERE.
- Win 7 +
- 32, 64 bit
- VST, AAX
- OSX 10.7 +
- 32, 64 bit
- AU, VST, AAX