Download Max 1 – This is an automatic compressor with “intelligent” and variable release time and ratio settings.
Get the MAX 1 Compressor — PIB/MAX1
Don’t know how to compress or are a pro at compression?
Then this plugin is for you. This is an automatic compressor with “intelligent” and variable release time and ratio settings.
Control your peaks very easily or increase the energy and levels of your track or mix effortlessly.
Few controls but “Huge” sound!
The Plugin has accurate metering for both L/R input and output channels as well as Gain Gain Reduction Metering.
Great Presets to get you started on all types of material and also save your own presets.
When compressing a lot , just use the “Attack” knob to dial back the punch easily. Use the soft limit to make you tracks loud effortlessly and transparently.
Never Lose “Bass” when maximizing you mix or sounds, retain the character of your sounds with this transparent dynamics processor.
Easy Effortless Compression and Energy Maximization.
- THRESHOLD: This lets you set the threshold for compressing the signal and ranges from-48db to 0db.
- ATTACK: This control lets you dial back in the attack transients of the signal and sets a range from 0.10ms to 500 ms. Bring back the punch of a mix or track even after heavy compression, by using this control.
- POST GAIN: After heavy gain reduction this control lets you bring back up the level of the signal and make it louder. Increase unto 24db post compression.
- PEAK/RMS: This button lets you select either “Peak” mode compression or “RMS” style compression.
- SOFT CLIP: This button enables a soft clip circuit on the signal letting you push levels very high with very less artifacts or distortion.
- METERING: The Plugin has accurate metering for both L/R input and output channels as well as Gain Gain Reduction Metering.
- PRESETS: Great presets to start with and also save/delete your own presets.
- Make mixes louder transparently
- Automatic – intelligent compressor
- Easily controls peaks
- Great of all material including the mix bus
- Windows XP SP2 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent 2 GB RAM / 300 MB HD
- VST/AU/AAX – 64bit /32 Bit
- Screen resolution: 1024×768 VST2, AU 32-bit or 64-bit host