This is my favorite dark Ableton Live Skin so far for 2016!!
GO DOWNLOAD –> Dark Skin LT
– WIN: Place LT.ask in C:\ProgramData\Ableton\Live 9.x Suite\Resources\Skins.
– MAC: Right click on Ableton app icon > show package contents> app resources> skins.
– Select skin in Live preferences.
– Do remember to transfer the skin over to any new Live installations/updates.
– Freeze tracks now have a hint of blue. Previously they were white hindering text readability.
– Tracks in Arrangement view that differed from Session view were appearing solid white. They are now subtley pink to reflect the ‘Back to Arrangement’ button color. (Thanks andresnol.)
– Changed sequencer note colors to pink/red instead of blue. I preferred blue, but the highlight color was also blue, which I couldn’t change because that color is shared for other things. *grumble*
– It’s very likely that some small areas will look shitty. This is something we all have to live with as the skinning system for Live is terrible, and many sections/params share the same color. That said, I’ll continue to look out for anything I can improve and post updates when I do.